Student Portal (Student Application)
Student Portal is the interface used by students for taking tests.
Student Portal Installation
To install Student Portal, please follow the instructions for your computer's operating system. Once launched, Student Portal prevents students from accessing unauthorized webpages or applications during testing.
The minimum screen resolution required for Student Portal is 1024x768.
If you notice the media/text in a test session is exceeding the section borders in Kite Student Portal, your testing device may be defaulting to a display scale that is too large.
- If your device’s recommended screen resolution is 1366 x 768, we suggest that the display scale does not exceed 100%.
- If your device’s recommended screen resolution is 1600 x 900, we suggest that the display scale does not exceed 100%.
- If your device’s recommended screen resolution is 1920 x 1080, we suggest that the display scale does not exceed 125%.
- Desktops and laptops running Windows 7, 8.1, or 10
- Desktops and laptops running macOS 10.13–10.15
- ChromeOS running chrome browser 72+
- iPads running iOS 10.3–iPadOS 13.3.1
For the 2020-21 school year, the following Operating Systems will no longer be supported:
- Windows 7
Accessing Educator Portal
Educator Portal is an application built for the administration of assessments including enrollment and monitoring. It may be accessed through a standard web browser. If you need an account, contact your local test coordinator or state education agency.
The following browsers support Educator Portal:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome