This order form is for schools or districts that wish to use Career Pathways® (cPass®)assessments for local assessment purposes.
Schools or districts that order the cPass assessments will receive access to (1) online test administration, (2) Career Competency Qualifications (CCQs), and (3) score reporting services.
The ordering school or district (“Organization”) will be invoiced at the end of the testing window based on the actual number of tests administered. Payment of the invoiced amount is required before scores are released. All invoices are due 30 days after receipt by the Organization.
Select yes if you are purchasing assessments to be administered in Kansas or Colorado as part of the Career Pathways Collaborative. Otherwise, select no.
General Terms and Conditions:
- cPass® is administered by the University of Kansas Center for Research, Inc., (“KUCR”) a not-for-profit research foundation.
- The assessments will be performed during a period that starts with the receipt of this form by KUCR and ends when assessment scores are released.
- KUCR agrees that the information provided to the Organization under this agreement will be reasonably accurate in accordance with accepted testing standards. KUCR disclaims all warranties including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- KUCR is an independent contractor and shall not act as an agent for the Organization, nor shall it be deemed to be an employee of the Organization for any purposes whatsoever. The Organization shall not enter into any agreement nor incur any obligations on behalf of KUCR nor commit KUCR in any manner without the prior written consent of KUCR.
- The Organization will not use directly or by implication the name of the University of Kansas, the University of Kansas Center for Research, Inc. or the name of any employee of the University of Kansas or KUCR for any endorsement, publicity or advertising of any nature, unless a copy of the proposed use is submitted to KUCR, and the Chancellor of the University of Kansas or her authorized designee provides written approval of the proposed use prior to the disclosure of any such endorsement, publicity or advertising. Acknowledgement of participation in the cPass® assessment is a factual statement and is not prohibited by this clause.
- KUCR shall have the right to publish, disclose, disseminate and use in whole or in part, any data and information received or developed under this agreement while safeguarding the confidentiality of personally identifiable information in data provided by the Organization.
- Either party may terminate this project upon 30 days written notice to the other party. In the event of termination prior to completion of the project, the Organization shall, within 30 days of the date of termination, pay KUCR for all costs and non-cancellable obligations incurred prior to the date of termination, including full payment for all assessments that have been administered.
- This agreement and all disputes arising out of or relating to this agreement shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Kansas. Any dispute under this Agreement shall be brought in the state or federal district courts of the State of Kansas.
- By clicking the box below, the representative warrants that he/she is duly authorized by the Organization to execute this document on behalf of the Organization and that the Organization agrees to be bound by the provisions hereof.